Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Test

I feel like time is flying by..

I`ve already been in school for over a month. It feels like I started yesterday. I love it though. Some days are better than others but that's how it is with all things. I`ve made lots of new friends and i`m learning some pretty cool things. I miss working my job though. I loved what I did and the responsibility. It hasn`t all gone away but since I started school everything seems to be a mess. I hate closing!! Buts its the only thing I can do so I can get my hours in. Alex has been helpful when he can but shoot.

So my car is deciding it doesn`t like me anymore. Its ready to be done but I need it to last until April when I can buy a new one..So we`ll see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed. Or just make a donation to the buying KT a new car fund :]

I have been thinking a lot about my life after school and where I want to be. I`ve really been thinking seriously about California. What could be better ya know? Its a pretty good deal plus I don't have to stay if I don`t like it. I can come home after twelve weeks, but at least i`ll be trying something new. I am in need of a great adventure and I think this could be it.

1 comment:

Britany said...

I think California is a fabulous idea! You know I got you back ;) no matter what!