Wednesday, April 1, 2009

..ready or not...here I come..

So school is over in 5 days! I can`t believe its already over. I`m not quite sure if im ready for it or not but its happening. It was one of the best experiences. I dont for one second regret doing it. In fact I am thinking of going back after my externship and finishing my degree. We`ll see what money allows :]

In just a few short weeks I will be making my first real plunge into the real world..I can`t say im not excited cause that would be a lie. Though I am scared out of my mind! Las Vegas is a Big, Flashy place and its HOT!! Somedays I think I am crazy for leaving. My family is all here and all my friends. I have an awesome boss and a decent job..Life in Oregon is pretty good. But I can`t stay forever. Change happens weather I like it or not. Alex said to me yesterday that even if I take myself out of the big picture everything around me is going to keep moving and changing...I know this is going to be a good change for me, its time for me to let go and move on.


The pass few weeks I have been attempting to clean my room and start packing..two things I am not so grand at. And let me tell ya..I havent made it that far. :] I always get started and I find something that reminds me of something which makes me sad to leave so I have to stop. It never fails. I`m hoping eventually it will just pack itself I guess since I cant. haha


I dont want to get too sappy and what not so I better end this now.


Only 15 days till take off! Wish me Luck!!!






No comments: